MSB 4.89% $1.07 mesoblast limited

fait accompli, page-3

1. 3,335 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2885
    Hi Miller, re fait accompli, I wouldn't bet on it.

What exactly do Teva bring to the table other than their ability to manufacture pharmaceuticals, and nil scientific base..and just one fast fading drug patent. Other mega pharmas will man the trenches with whatever promising stem cell therapies they can sign up for to get a foot hold in this space, and they are clearly doing it right now.
    But this is all dust unless MSB can win FDA approvals and step toward production in the years to come.

The next time the dealer shuffles MSB might have (or not have) Stage 3 approvals - and the game will be on in earnest, a cat and mouse game with enormous stakes, and Teva will need to be on their best behavior just to maintain the stake they have now. Future MSB board positions will not be for the feint hearted; I anticipate significant blocking stakes from other places will be taking shape - especially thinking the influential Friends of Silviu stakeholders who backed MSB early on. Not to mention global funds who are currently peeping over the wall with cheque books poised. The big attraction is the quality of the CEO and management team and science base. Imagine a competitive bidding war (like WCB) for MSB in say 2016....OMG stop already, get my heart meds!

With the possibility of some mind boggling revenue streams, for all that Silviu built up to fall to the control of a Teva would to my mind be unthinkable and fiercely resisted by Silviu, and for what gain? Teva will for sure do nicely from their cut in getting the MSB therapies manufactured and distributed to market (and boy do they need it) and their management and board in Israel will I reckon be getting some messages on the jungle drums as to what in future they can have and what they cannot. Be nice to Silviu would be my advice.

Approvals changes everything forever.

All just my opinion, only for entertainment purposes, not investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
-0.055(4.89%)
Mkt cap ! $1.221B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.16 $1.06 $8.816M 8.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 280000 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.