ZYB 0.00% 1.5¢ zyber holdings ltd

Faith and Timing

1. 64 Posts.
    For those who are considering selling Zyber, perhaps I can offer a thought or two.
    I brought in at IPO 50k
    I brought in again, another 50k @ 3.7c
    I am looking to invest the last cent I own in this ONE company !
    I like the rest of you have watched the SP dive, so consider my position for a moment if you will.
    This is how I see things, I would not have invested in a company that didn't have a very strong management team !
    I would not have invested in a company that was not involved in the arena of cyber defence, the cloud, and big data !, as interconnectivity is the future of tech, and cyber defence is I shaping up to be the fastest and biggest growth arena for the immediate, medium and long term.
    I would not have invested in a company that did not have disruptive tech in an arena of HUGE growth { cyber defence, the cloud and big data via the internet of things }, that has already started !
    Small cap, or in this case micro cap stocks are VERY VOLATILE. Please keep in mind volatility moves both, down and UP quickly and violently. I also expect another market correction this year.
    We investors in this company are a bit unfortunately caught in a time period of extreme nervousness in global markets and investors are currently looking at companies that already produce an income that's is expected to grow short term. and they are currently not investing in the likes of Zyber. This is extremely short sightedness as
    a micro cap such as ZYBER will explode when the time is right and continue exploding for many years unless they are brought out. This particular company has huge upside ! Its so easy, as all we have to do is sit and wait !
    The ONLY things that concern me, are not knowing if their products are exclusive { Patent Pending } and the company making too many acquisitions prior to generating an income there by required to carry out a capital raising there by diluting share prices. I am currently waiting on a return phone call from Zyber in respect of the capital raising question and will post again after I receive the call !
    My best wishes to all of you, sellers or holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZYB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.