FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

You Say"go jump no nuts long story you’ve been wrong since your...

1. 205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 540
    gojumpnonutslongstoryyou’vebeenwrongsinceyourfirstdiatribeFYIneverhadyouonignore

knowthyfools
    You Say

"go jump no nuts long story you’ve been wrong since your first diatribe FYI never had you on ignore , know thy fools".

Well fool, I may then have you in a bit of a catch 22.

Do you recall a post between Adent and yourself a few months ago whether you read my posts and you indicated you didn't recall who I was and that I could be on your ignore list? So you were either lying (for whatever reason) or you really had me on ignore because I have made you look like a fool on a few occasions.

If you lied to Adent and never had me on ignore, it means you have been too gutless to respond to and take me up on my wager. You are happy to respond to virtually every criticism levelled at you and tell everyone how great you are (and never wrong) but won't back yourself. You've seen heaps of my fellow posters refer to this wager and still you ignore hoping it will all go away.

Then you leave your best to last:

CTD is the best poster outside me on FBR

@T.E.P., and all other naysayers, with that comment from Pointy One, I don't have anything to worry about... if these two chumps are the best you've got.

Hokestar, thanks for the belly laugh, you've made my Sunday night. Off to the airport to pick up my son.

"CTD is the best poster outside Hokey" - mate I'm crying here.

I remember where I was when I heard John Lennon had died, where I was when the berlin wall came down and Mandela was freed from jail.

I'm going to remember that post for the rest of my life!!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $86.26K 3.383M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 221006 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 152945 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 1792763
Last updated 14.18pm 21/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.