FBR 0.00% 2.4¢ fbr ltd

Hi NGTSNG , Didn’t go to the road show , by the sound of it , it...

1. 5,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1998
    Hi NGTSNG , Didn’t go to the road show , by the sound of it , it was a repeat of the AGM . Whilst I agree with what your saying regarding skills in certain areas of professions, let’s take Troopy for example , he has a successful building company , whilst he doesn’t agree with most , at least he goes out of his way to posts up literature on Codes , diagrams , and of coarse his opinions as to why HX might or might no succeed due to his building experiences and building codes aligned to it , where’s the other few come up with “my experiences ” then they go on to brag about how wealthy and successful they are through their experiences, but never have any solid evidence to back up their theory’s not even an article on what “might become” but instead brag about their success ! so therefore most people will see them as some sort of experts in their field and take their words as gospel ! All I have seen to date from these time wasters is a clear addenda to create fear and doubt ! Again I would ask why waist your precious time answering to people that clearly cannot prove anything and don’t hold ? There are many descent poster on here you could give your input to . You’ve said it yourself many times that they fail to come up with any evidence to their allegations .No disrespect but your not debunking these people’s quotes your simply debunking nothing as they have nothing to offer but “ My Experiences” followed by childish name calling ! Surely you can see this ? Again No disrespect intended and your posts are most welcomed. Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ $86.26K 3.383M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 221006 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 152945 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.000 ( 3.61 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.4¢ 1792763
Last updated 14.18pm 21/05/2024 ?
FBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.