CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

faith no more - is ccc real tight for cash?

1. 23 Posts.
    Hi Everyone,

I sold all of my holding in CCC on Monday at a loss. Nothing to do with anyone else's views etc.

Have read comments on HC about D & D sell recc - funny thing that.

Have read JB's open briefing and like what he said, but did not like what he did not say.

I sold as was increasingly worried by financial management at CCC and poor if not questionable corporate finance decisions - still cannot work out why they think an AIM listing is a good thing (that cost lots of money too) the ASX is just fine in my view - funds can buy into that too.

Share consolidation would not be needed if the directors had been more savvy. Not sure why so many options have been given to new directors and present ones eithier - I think they need to perform first.

JB in openbriefing did not mention profitability at all - again - I would have thought new investors (Intso's etc)will want to know lots about this.

He mentioned that new BEE partner will hopefully pour $30m in - does this show how much CCC need this cash, if they do not pull this off - will this trgger the need for a further capital raising. I am curious to know what the Debt/Equity ratio is now?

I do hope they do not do another share placement - craziness.

I do like their story and just lost all Faith in them - until they show better FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT.

Guys and Girls (esp Mikayla) you wrote some good stuff.

I hope that the bruising stops and that it will all get better, and some - go well.

I will keep an eye on it from a distance no doubt - thanks for your postings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.