CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

faith no more - is ccc real tight for cash?, page-2

1. 5,583 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    "Share consolidation would not be needed if the directors had been more savvy. Not sure why so many options have been given to new directors and present ones eithier - I think they need to perform first."

Because stupid shareholders approved it at the meeting. Numpties on this board were going as far as saying things like 'we need to give them the options to keep such a high caliber team of directors' or 'but if we don't give them the options then they will hate us and make us suffer'.

Shareholders are the most ridiculously stupid people on earth - they know how to allow themselves to get shafted over and over again. Directors are OBLIGATED to perform to the best of their abilities AT ALL TIMES and act to the BENEFIT of shareholders AT ALL TIMES. With or without options or incentive options or performance rights or whatever name they're bandying about these days! I will never understand or accept such a stupid concept as, if we receive these performance rights it will incentivise us to perform better - you morons, you have a duty to perform at 100% of your abilities anyway.

Rant over, now bounce baby.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.