KEY 0.00% 0.1¢ key petroleum limited

faithful.

1. 259 Posts.

Stop crying over spilt milk and bloody get it together folks. Ok - so Kiliwani #1 has been P&A'd.

KEY have now embarked on targeting 28.5mmboes (remember, 10mmboes recoverable) importantly drilled from Songo-Songo Island. A sniff of the black gold will send the SP back into the high teens.

Furthermore I contend that Key's Borsano permit in the Italian Po Valley is one of the most highly prospective oil & gas permits in the world. It is 8km from 250mmboes Villa Fortuna oilfield, which also contains 175 BCF gas. It is 4 km from the Brugherio gasfield. Independant geologist's report in the March Prospectus comes to this glowing conclusion about the permit:

'The infrastructure for the exploration, drilling, production and transportation of oil and gas in the Borsano Block is well established. The Borsano Block is located in an excellent position for the supply of gas to Milan. Any oil production could most probably be sent to the same refinery that treats oil from the nearby Villa Fortuna field. Source rocks which have generated significant quantities of hydrocarbons are known to be present in the immediate Block. Nearby production suggests that the probability of having viable reservoirs is quite high...'

And I will also draw your attention to the fact that FTSE 100 Cairn Energy owns the adjacent block to Key's offshore Tunisia permit Lampedusa, which Merlin Energy believes contains up to 1.5 billion barrels of oil. The M'Sela oil discovery containing 150mmboes oil is in Cairn Energy's Block.

ROZNOV Oilslick KO astojic asteroider bbracun BlackGold Kalmsg Mr Perry askier maxmac Simo32 needsnuts cheapstake clacoste - "recollect the beauty".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KEY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.