@makingmoneystillI appreciate your expertise in the field of...

1. 15,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    @makingmoneystill
    I appreciate your expertise in the field of aviation. I await patiently your green, white or brown paper presentation at the forth coming conference where your peers will also presenting their findings. There are a lot of ageing aircraft flying around the world. Not all are using state of the art models.

By limiting your lengthy parochial view to QANTAS, shows hubris from which the relatives of victims of other air crashes can take comfort in their mourning.

The 2019 Aircraft Airworthiness and Sustainment (Australia) Conference focuses on all aspects of Airworthiness, Sustainment and Ageing Aircraft. This is a non-profit event for the benefit of all those who operate and sustain our aerospace vehicles, military or civilian, large or small, new or old, manned or unmanned.
    AA&S (Australia) is supported by the Australian Defence Force (ADF) and the Civil Aviation Safety Authority (CASA).

So please address your call ‘BULL SHIT’ to one of those authorities NOT ME.

When YOU have the evidence you can change you handle to mythbuster. In the mean time I'll still go with the concept that wrong doers do not throw their hands up! They protect thier brand at any cost.

Last edited by Wazza3006: 15/01/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.