ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

I hate to say it Kenny, as I hold, and have held for a long...

1. 376 Posts.
    I hate to say it Kenny, as I hold, and have held for a long while and want to see NSL succeed as much as anybody. But.... you have jumped the gun, there is no sale until the money is received.

Directly from the ASX release "the buyer will pay in advance and take ownership of the iron ore ex mine gate". No where in that announcement does it state the money has been received or that product has left the gate. The line the "buyer will pay in advance" implies that it has not happened yet. I am not trying to downramp as I hold and have held for a while and because of that I look on this announcement in a similar vein to those that I have viewed before. ie Great news if it eventuates. Lets hope that starts to happen from this point forward as there is a history to the contrary.

I am still positive they can turn things around and become a producer as they are on the verge of that, I would just like to see some consistency in delivering everything they say they will do in announcements and within the timeframes they specify.

GLTA and DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.