GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

lurkin, Ididwork. I am not for or against, but sitting on the...

1. 370 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    lurkin, Ididwork.  I am not for or against, but sitting on the fence watching this new concept. The following link is one website that hosts merchants right around the world. http://spendbitcoins.com .  If you try buying something up to the point of were you pay, then you come to your payment options one being a Bitcoin button just like a PayPal button which we have all become used to. PayPal does not have any branches anywhere, but an online presence.
    So more googling, Banks will not exchange funds to Bitcoin as I think they see it as a threat but most Newsagents do. If nobody controls this currency and value is not like other currencies that are tied to a countries GDP, then its value is self perpetuating and controlled only by the people that use it and what they are prepared to exchange at.
    Another point, if the technology is what we read that nobody owns or regulates this currency then really what we are seeing is "Cash on a screen" no taxes, no bank fees, no agents fees, supposably untraceable.
    Would I use it? Depends on how popular it becomes for goods and services.

Sentiment - An open mind is why we have come to were we are today!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.