SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

A copy of an e-mail I sent to my brother and all my faily and...

1. 2,176 Posts.
    A copy of an e-mail I sent to my brother and all my faily and mates that bought in (minus some expletives.....enjoy

I nearly sold at $1.35......as i KNEW THERE WAS GONNA BE A PULL BACK....pRICE BEING MANIPULATED.BY DAYTRADERS....

I saw it but didn't realize how much I coulda gained....But I need to hold for a year for tax purposes anyway so I did a quick calculation and I would have actually lost money if I had have sold and re bought!!!!!....no shoot!.....

Expecting more news next week AGAIN....H-pylori ...I think...that disease that kills thousands a year in hospitals....a real plucker of a bug...and no known cure, except BIO-A!!!!!!! .they use BIO A to kill it..it's awesome....and if you get Pylori you got it for life unless BIO A helps/cures.....there's entire websites on it .....a real begger of a disease!

Hope you have read all the announcements from SLA over the last 6 months...they are awesome...Never sell again until I tell you to...trust me...this will make you richer than you ever dreamed...as if it already hasn't.....hehehehehe......

$5...$10.....$10000....there is some $ to be made here....don' panic...We are still up and the "world will sit up and take notice".....A quote from a few months ago from Dennis....the Director of the company....and he sounds like a genuine sorta bloke....

You already made some $$$....there's more to come...why panic and sell, that's what they want you to do...the laggards.....that's why they made the Share price rise so much, then fall...so badly.....they want these shares....BADLY!.

Who 'THEY' are is circumspect.....probably a Multinational....perhaps PHEIZER or MEREK......Because they know how badly it will effect their sales of Rubbish Drugs.....Hold , Hold , HOLD!!!!!

Yoo many announcements to come to ever sell the lovely SLA....and soon....Be patient.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.