SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Fake News AFR at it again, page-136

1. 216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    There is more chance of volatility and more focus on it particularly if ISX could enter the ASX 300. Originally I invested $17,000 for 100,000 shares and increased this holding slightly. Obviously I exited at $1.35 so you can do the sums of the profit. Getting back in to invest in the same number of shares there is obviously more at stake. Originally it was a speculative investment that paid off, now one might argue that it's not speculative anymore. I personally believe the stock will grow in value as long as there is nothing behind the latest stories. If there is then this is a bad investment. It's all about risk/reward and I like to protect my investments to avoid significant risk. I can always get back in and put another stop loss on (accept some loss) but I'd rather wait too see if there is more to the story. The company will try to protect itself (they have self interest and money on the line so what else would you expect them to say). Those investigating and reporting are simply trying to uncover the truth (let's see if there is more to this story rather than trying to sugar coat it or simply accept what we are told, we should always be questioning the directors of business to keep them honest). There is too much corruption in companies and manipulation of share prices by people outside our control to think otherwise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.