AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Sediaws, I hope you’re sitting on a bigger plan than just...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 608
    Sediaws, I hope you’re sitting on a bigger plan than just chatting about AVZ’s potential damages claim when you have this convo with Ludbrook, otherwise, I’m John from a Bangladeshi call centre & I’d like to get you on a new phone plan that’ll save you thousands.

Morningsuits/Ludbrook just put out there that, after crunching numbers across multiple scenarios, AVZ wouldn’t be able to claim more than $250 mil & that we’d be lucky to see it.

Seriously, Tolate wouldn’t come up with something this silly.

Last I looked, old mate’s clicker on Twitter is at around $250 mil just in tax that DRC have foregone because Manono hasn’t been producing in the last year or 2.

Our interim damages award just for being stalled by these crooks is half way to the best outcome this joker can arrive at as our best result.

Manono is the largest, highest commercial grade, easy-to-get-at lithium resource ever, with a 40-year + mine life & obvious exploration upside.

Let’s compare that with our Aussie Pilbara. Different project stages, different jurisdictions etc I get it, but irrelevant for this part of the exercise. PLS market cap of $12 bil with a PE of around 13 after a couple of years of subdued lithium prices. Manono is so much bigger, higher grade, cheaper to get out - again, I know we’re not at production stage yet - but we should have been producing 2 years ago, should have had annual earnings in the billions for the next 40 + years…& Morningsuits/Ludbrook caps our potential damages claim for having our resource stolen at $250 million!!! Lord spare me!!! This from a bloke who thought he was good enough to steer our company!!!

Now to the bit he was right about - getting the money is going to take time because the DRC is a difficult jurisdiction. Holders, take heart that the DRC is still somewhat clumsily trying to sell itself to the West - DRC funding will be frozen or pulled all together if they’re not seen to be serious about fixing themselves, & that’s a whole lot more dollars on the line than what they can expect to see if they choose to become just another province of Chinese.

Last edited by Cobberoonski: 21/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.