SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

The Twitter posts and content revealed above should be referred...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    The Twitter posts and content revealed above should be referred to ASIC by many others ---- and perhaps ASX should also be formally notified and a Senator or two.  Also the Commonwealth Ombudsman as Sicilivian has recommended.  The concentrated attack against ISX has been relentless since early to mid Sept 2019.  Many, if not all, of the malicious attacks from various parties have been unfounded to date.
    HC serial and prolific anti-ISX posters need to be reported also for any defamatory material - ASIC should be made aware and a Senator or two and/or the Ombudsman and 4 Corners and Michael West and others.

I am reiterating an old post from HC FROM 11 NOVEMBER 2019 - Remembrance Day - was looking for the post where I had snipped ASX's draft changes  to rules/regulations which they, ASX, had published in draft form very briefly on their website one weekend many weeks after ISX was suspended.  Will look for that post on Tuesday.  The volume of material to date re ASX's suspension of ISX is overwhelming and particularly harder to revisit knowing 4 out of the 4 criteria for ISX being relisted on the ASX exchange have been met.  The only unknown factor now being Kevin Lewis...what influence remains...is the Twitter content verifiable?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

FOR THOSE CLAIMING TO BE ISX HOLDERS AND THERE HAVE BEEN MANY NEW posters claiming to be holders following ISX suspension - I refer particularly to some with few HC posts and new identities with a saturation of posts re ISX well after the suspension date.

This was an excerpt from the original timelines of events for ISX since 10 Sept 2019.  ISX entered the ASX 300 6 Sept 2019.   Can't forget the damage Motley Fool did also to the company - an early post to revisit - Motley Fool's posts since this date were worthy of legal/defamatory action and in fact, JK himself challenged a few. https://www.********.au/2019/09/09/the-incredible-isignthis-share-price-rise-just-got-another-boost/

OLD POST from 11 NOV 2019 -

The timeline of events and cause/effect of Ownership Matters (OM) report dated 10 Sept 2019 Points 1-3 below. Evidently OM "APPEARS" to be the primary cause, the instigator of the damage inflicted on ISX.  Did anyone commission the OM report? If so, then that party is the primary instigator. Or did OM compile the report for reasons/motives not yet known or stated by OM?
    Hopefully the Federal Court hearing, or litigation matters, or other inquiries, reveal all (or more).

Am currently searching for information re ASX for the period 2013-2019.  If interested and not wanting to read a reiteration of OM’s impact on ISX’s SP in this post below - hope you at least read this article on the ASX https://www.michaelwest.com.au/the-spotter-the-sniper-and-taking-out-the-competition/

Cause and effect is a relationship between events or things, where one is the result of the other or others. This is a combination of action and reaction.

Point 1

CAUSE OF ISX’S SHARE PRICE VOLATILITY – Ownership Matters (OM) report dated 10 September
    • Compiled by OM for reasons not yet disclosed by OM;
    • Content of report according to OM
    • Commissioned by? i.e. did an entity or individual ask/pay for OM to produce the report?
    • Received by institutional investors and other parties unknown (yet);
    • OM report ‘sighted’ - provided to SMH/AFR and others on or before 12 Sept.

12 Sept 2019 AFR, SMH, and The Age newspapers began publishing damaging free access online articles based on the OM report and the journalist’s own opinion (and agenda???).

Point 2
    ISX announcements freely available to the media and others via ASX Announcements page.  A few key excerpts from the announcements re (a) OM 17/9/19 and (b) the ASX querying ISX trades of 18 Sept/19 Sept 2019.

• 17 September – ISX has still not received a copy of the report from OM

• ASX query volume/share prices for ISX on 18/19 Sept 2019 yet the table of ASX ISX trading below in Point 3 does not reveal a significant decrease in the share price since 12 Sept.

Point 3
    TRADING DATA FOR ISX – THE IMPACT OF OM’S REPORT and 9EC newspaper releases is evident – PRICE/VOLUME.  Share price is relatively STABLE in the week prior to ASX’s suspension - from 25/9/19 to 1/10/19 data below.  The details of the actual ASX trades/traders/brokers and volume/details of short trades etc of 1 October 2019 should be investigated (by an external regulator) as the volume of trades (20m) have given the ASX an excuse to suspend ISX.

POINT 4

Short selling data from ASIC for ISX - https://asic.gov.au/regulatory-resources/markets/short-selling/short-position-reports-table/

ASIC disclaimer:  Short position reports table
    It is important to note that ASIC’s aggregated short position reports are reliant on the accuracy of reports we receive from individual short sellers. While we will monitor compliance with short position reporting and provide additional guidance where necessary, we are unable to verify the accuracy of all individual reports submitted to ASIC, nor to verify that all short sellers in our market (both in Australia and overseas) are lodging reports.
    Disclaimer: No responsibility is accepted for any inaccuracies contained in the matter published.

Note:  the number of short sold positions in ISX still open from 2 Oct 2019 ISX – details – should be examined.  Also, significant volumes of closed short positions prior to ASX’s 2 Oct 2019 suspension.

Other points not listed in this HC post:

ID8/Roche etc

Australclear https://www.asx.com.au/services/settlement/austraclear.htm
    ASX website information has not been updated by ASX and notice an error:
    Cash transfers

Provides the ability to transfer A$ cash on a RTGS basis across a one of the few central bank approved financial networks in Australia, with over A$2.5 trillion processed in 2015-2016 FY, and over RMB 830 million settled through Bank of China (Sydney branch).

ASX and others…

As for the ASX – for those interested to learn more of the culture and unscrupulous ethos of ASX as reported by others (open access articles freely available) – I started with these links and am continuing my search from 2013-2019.  I have the Senate Inquiry report from 2013 which I will include in a submission I am working on to send to ‘others’.  There is also other information I haven’t included in my HC post in Points 1 -3 above.

https://www.michaelwest.com.au/the-spotter-the-sniper-and-taking-out-the-competition/

disallowed/business/asx-directors-resign-over-us-share-scandal-20130919-2u0qi.html

https://www.investordaily.com.au/markets/43603-former-asx-director-defends-short-selling

There definitely needs to be a Royal Commission Inquiry into the ASX to protect ASX listed companies against the ASX.   A regulator damaging ASX listed companies without realising the need to explain their actions?  Reminiscent of the big4 banks damaging clients and not explaining their actions until the recent RC.

Source google:

Q 1 Does Australia have a true separation of powers?
    Australia does not have a complete separation of powers because some of the roles of the Parliament, the Executive and the Judiciary overlap. ... High Court judges, the Prime Minister and ministers are officially appointed by the Governor-General, who is part of the Parliament and the Executive.

Q2 Regulation of ASX

The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) has responsibility for the supervision of real-time trading on Australia's domestic licensed financial markets and the supervision of the conduct by participants (including the relationship between participants and their clients) on those markets. ASIC also supervises ASX's own compliance as a public company with ASX Listing Rules.
    ASX Compliance is an ASX subsidiary company that is responsible for monitoring and enforcing ASX-listed companies' compliance with the ASX operating rules.
    The
    Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) has oversight of the ASX's clearing and settlement facilities for financial system stability.

Q3 Australian Stock Exchange
    , formed on 1 April 1987, incorporated under legislation of the Australian Parliament as an amalgamation of the six state securities exchanges. It merged with the Sydney Futures Exchange in 2006.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.