AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

fake, page-2

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Thanks Zarra,,,I am probably a pain in the ass but I truely believe in this one. I used to be more cautious and hold several shares to hedge my bet. I spent a few years looking for the one which IMO had the lowest risk and the biggest upside and I found MNM...

I like what I see and I am here as long as things are going well and management continues to build the company.

I started trading on ASX with 40k about 4 years ago and have draw more than that from my account so u could say I am free carried which takes away some pressure...It was a long slow rd to try build up but with some patience and homework anything is possible in the share market...

hardest part is to pick/find the winner and continue to buy where everyone keeps selling...

having a management who holds a huge % of shares that they actually bought with their own hard earned cash is important to me.
    Plan A,B,C,D is important to me
    Good sectors is important to me(BCE,Gold/Silver,CSG)
    Low cash burn is important to me
    Large resources with huge potential(BM,LV,Mt Mulligan)
    Resources in good locations(BM near rail)
    Good partners(Exergen)
    management that is not into hype and lies is also key to me...
    cash in bank and spart manangement, IK like 1 million in the bank which can be a pain but its smart and supports lowering risk

I hope and pray this one flies in the next 5 years because if it hits $1 I will be sitting on beach retired at 40

yewwwwwwwwwwwww

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.