AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

fake, page-20

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I used today as an oppertunity to lock in some MNM losses to offset big profits from my NEU..I am a long term MNM holder but I also trade a few and until about three months ago had allot of NEU which I sold and went all in MNM.

I managed to get about 30% of oppies traded today which I am happy with...I have a longer term view so not too concerned about what happens in the next few weeks.

I assume some of the SI may have dumped some oppies which in turn put some pressure on the heads,,,,not to surprised I guess. I was hoping the oppies would remain tightly held but they wernt so I jumped in today as it seemed smart IMO...

MNM has lots of news around the corner. Dont let the downrampers scare you. Year end often attracts some weird trades IMO.

may have also been fortrend selling a few shares today, who knows. I will look at the top 20 when I get an updated list to confirm...

either way, another red day but I am happy to have got my oppies for the next leg up...

Mt Mulligan exploration around the corner, GC infill drilling, 4 new LV tenements issued, S7 allocations, cash in bank for something? management and SI loaded up, fakey loaded up, Mc Nally loaded up, hardman,Mr V, AKQ loaded up.....downrampers going wild,,,ha ha

bring on 2013 and the birth of Mt M and the BCE Sector. I am sure our brown coal will have much more value when things move fwd on that front...patience and timing is key....

today was kinda a shock surprise but when I look at the SI free oppies I understand some taking a quick profit and some like me who have moved some cash/positions around before the run...

happy NY everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.