AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

fakeshark in my post i said the price of coal will not have any...

1. 6,324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    fakeshark in my post i said the price of coal will not have any bearing on mnm at this stage,which actually means what i say at this stage.MNM is a micro cap stock and until a proper feasibility study has been done you won't know what the costing will be high or low,for your information feasibility means "Capable of being done",or can you tell me what the costing will be,and also do you know if thermal coal will rally in 2013
    or are you guessing again.
    All the other stuff you put in your post is irrelevant,your preaching to a guy that bought BHP for $9 and i still hold,and also a micro cap AZR for 17cents which was later bought out by MGX and i sold for $3.75 i have also had losses.
    So you reckon without hurdles mnm should be over $1 i think you would stand more chance of winning on a horse over 100 to 1
    fakeshark what it boils down to is MNM is at the moment a high risk stock that why the sp 6.5 cents.
    Ramping the stock up might make you feel good you have over bought but good luck to you hope it comes off,but your not a smart investor.
    A little bit about what vertigo posted about Cuesta Coal they are a junior miner sp 15c good luck to them what there getting in the press at least they have good PR.
    From me the subject is now closed

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.