WMT western metals limited

falco technotechnique, page-3

1. 622 Posts.
    Tut, tut knowledge, have a little charity.

For your information sunnyskies, and if you haven't found where Google is on your computer yet, there is an explanation of this technology at http://falcon.bhpbilliton.com/common/downloads/publications/Falcon_gravity_gradiometer_technology_Lee.pdf
    It will probably make your eyes go glassy after about twenty seconds; it did mine. However the results appear to be very quick accordiing to the extract below.

"First stage data processing and reduction is now performed in flight with immediate quality control (QC) review of the gradient data available post-flight. Summary data sets are also generated and reviewed as a QC measure and are suitable for remote diagnosis of system performance issues. The essential data for generation of the standard gravity and gradient maps
    are generated at the required sample rate in-flight and can be processed on site or transmitted to a remote site for map generation. The much larger complete data set is archived."

If anyone has personal knowledge of this technology I would also like to hear more.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.