TLG 6.67% 40.0¢ talga group ltd

Falkano is a Beach, page-4

1. 592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 224
    Interestingly Beach has been around since January 2021. In fact, thier first post back in that month was:

"With capital raise behind us. I'm all in, current holding 393k shares. Hopefully we don't have to wait too long. Better to be in than watching on the side lines. Just be patient all!!"

Beach's post with the biggest upvote was this one:

"How do I feel about being all in? Feeling pretty good. My retirement investment. It's happening just a matter of when. All good things take time. No way Sweden gonna pass on this opportunity!!! Location is great for Europe EV supply chains. Hard rock mining proven cost effective extraction techniques. Triple AAA country with great mining experience and with very cheap electricity. Graphite will be needed for many years to come not just for EV's, but for everything needing a battery. Especially with China ramping up production, so they will need more graphite for local EV and devices production. So Europe and USA will need there own supply. Lithium metal anode in solid state will only be for very high end vehicles that can absorb the high cost. Mass production vehicles will use graphite anode. Silicon injection graphite anode will increase cycle life and compete well with expensive solid state options. Even first generation solid state will still use graphite anode. Just be patient all!"
    Surprise surprise it had a 'buy' rating.

Beach has posted just under 2000 times on the TLG forum with ~180 being rated as a buy and ~300 being a sell. Beach's last buy rating was Jan 2022 and has indicated they have been in and out of the company up until March 2022.

More recently Beach has had issues with the following:
    - Company being low on funds
    - Lack of new regarding product testing done by customers
    - MoU's are just empty promises
    - Permitting, permitting......you guessed it, permitting
    - No mine approval
    - Beach compares TLG often to SYR - it wouldnt actually surprise me if Beach holds SYR
    Beach's more recent posts lack the detail and factual content they use to post in the early days. There seems to be a lot more moderations and just short 1 line sentences. Its clear that the posts are driven by emotion.

My take is that Beach has an axe to grind and it goes all the way back to when they bought in Jan 2021 at a price of ~$1.39. It was about a $0.5m trade and Beach was looking for a few easy bags. But in the words of Beach, when it comes to TLG, "Just be patient all"
    Last edited by Sdk2021: 07/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.