falkland islands - 4 snooker, page-2

1. 5,748 Posts.
    re: falkland islands - 4 ridge What you posted is interesting.

I mentioned the Falklands as an example of no one asking the Brits to sit down and negotiate with the Argies.

The Argies obvioulsy think they have a case. They may be right....or wrong. Personally I couldn't care.

But the double standards issue stares you right in the face that England didn't care what anyone thought.

It created an exclusion zone. No reporters no nothing....didn't bay an eyelid re the Argies claims....no censure motions in the UN....

But that's another story.

I wonder what the Brits would do if the IRA kept up a campaign like the Muslims, specifically the Pallies.

The Brits said...we aint talking to terrorists and went in hard.

And if the Mexicans started a campaign against the USA for the loss of Texas..or whatever.

No.....talking time is over.......everyone is busy talking and telling the Israelis what to do, but faced in a somilar situation....would do worse than the Israelis ever have......

I actually feel sick over this all today....

I am basically advocating something that I know is draconian...but in my heart of hearts know...the Israelis have or will not have any choice.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.