fall below $4.50, page-10

1. 4,770 Posts.
    re: i'll short the taking over compan. Look you are reading to much into what they said. A takeover is a takeover not a company with a liquidation sign up every time someone says 'how much would you cop for your business'.

I don't believe that this little generic outfit with possibly unsaleable carbon credits is a genuine prospect for any multinational. Predators or liquidators are not in the habit of paying very much for things.

Come on, be serious, this company hasn't got much and there are innumerable carbon credit and solar alternatives in existence and emerging. Do you really think that something 10% of the size of Melbourne's Loy Yang power station with prospects in a few years of going to 20% is still that valuable.

I have grave reservations about the value of some of these assets of PHY particularly as to the sustainability of the wind power sales structure.

Didn't you poo your duds when they said that the big $50m project currently underway and being financed from within doesn't have a customer?

Imagine building a power station on 'spec'. I wonder if this commitment and arrangement was known when the company suddenly wanted to be sold off from within?

As I have said before , you don't see jockeys jumping off champions let alone the whole management team and board offering to sell their business without a buyer and then looking for one.

Expressions of interest? Yeah sure, I get 10 expressions of interest a week in the mailbox 'Do you want to sell your property?'.

Calling them in to buy is another story.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.