MRL 1.96% 26.0¢ mayur resources limited

Nobody Cares - Finally Out In most companies (despite the...

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Nobody Cares - Finally Out

In most companies (despite the exchange), this sort of long term and (funded) performance would have pitch forks out. The insiders are always comfortable in what's going on including founding shareholders who have dusted plenty and continue to keep lights on and power supplied to the performance share printing press. The arbitrage in what you disclose as a Singapore Co to ASX shareholders continues to be exploited by management and avoided by the main stream brokers in Aust market which has gone ballistic in returns locally and in better jurisdictions !! Thank goodness for us punters !!! MRL has some good people and some ok assets that keep the dream alive, the management founders have been found out ! value destroyers who on their own have failed. Absent cement and mythical Carbon trading "with PNG Govt" the rest looks crap ! Have gracefully halved my money and hope to buy back in when the stock hits 5c which is true value. Good luck to all who are still in / stuck in this one. I hope the performance shares granted to management makes them all billionaires and shareholders get a proper return but this has been a dud promoted on nation building noise. When the Govt of PNG has no real interest in nation building (amazing they have not signed up with China yet like Solomon Islands) how do companies like Mayur succeed without a big brother. Unless global cement companies come out of the shadows very soon - this is a zero in waiting. 5 years of bs and shareholder pain over ! hopefully Murphys law kicks in and now a big announcement occurs so the last 100K of shares become worth the $500K and some cost recovered - good luck to all - woof woof

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.0¢
Change
0.005(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $100.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.0¢ 26.0¢ $200.0K 761.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 290000 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 96999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.