ETM 0.00% 2.3¢ energy transition minerals ltd

falling...again, page-5

1. 2,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    A Wolf,
    i was a holder for a number of years, but sold in despair some months ago. The development timeline has repeatedly slipped and I wondered why for a long time.
    Then the pieces started to fit, for me anyway.
    The progress of the Kvanefjeld project is in slow motion due to:
    a) slow development of regulatory requirements by Greenland and Denmark, both countries having no history of uranium mining
    b) as above for environmental and social legislation for large scale mining, a new development for Greenland
    c) Europe is preferred as a source of funding, but Europe is in a state of banking paralysis, as their major lending institutions are currently parking their money in the European Central
    Bank. They are totally risk-averse, hence the ECBs move to a negative interest rate to the banks to encourage them to lend enterprises to create economic activity. When you understand the parlous state of the economy of the European Union, you have a good handle on why Kvanefjeld is "in the slow lane."
    d) there is a good 5-10 years before the uranium price hits it's straps, so no need to fast track Kvanefjeld. The zinc price will probably firm and peak before uranium, so the Ironbark Zinc Project in the north of Greenland will likely move ahead of Kvanefjeld, that's if the the Greenlanders can stomach another Chinese funded project.
    in summary, there is a long long road ahead. I expect that the SP is headed a long way further south before the good news starts. I sold out at 18.5c a few months ago. I can "see" sub 5c at some stage.
    my plan is to sit and wait for that. I still believe in the project. That is the only way I can recover my losses with GGG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.