OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

"Many years ago, I had a conversation with a friend of mine. His...

1. 11,632 Posts.
    "Many years ago, I had a conversation with a friend of mine. His dad worked for BHP Billiton at the time and he told me that I should invest into them...they were about $6.

- Long term investors will be rewarded with OZL at this level.....$1.53"

Well said Nova Star.

I think most people, but not all, that post on HC are short term traders, deep down in there heart they know you speak the truth, its just many can’t apply it. Many may feel they can’t afford the time it takes to invest. But really the truth is if you can’t afford to invest, there no way I believe in the long run you can afford to trade short term. Bar only a few years ago I didn’t even know what short term trading was. I was silly enough to think everyone bought stock long term. I use to think a 3year hold was a quick in and out buy I'm not joking. Its sad but I believe some traders on HC don’t really fully understand what investing really is. For the record I think to be a short term Good trader is 1000 times harder, than to be a good investor, I take my hat of to short to med term traders, that are doing well in Bad Times, by that I mean traders that do trade and I don’t mean the odd trade, I sometime get the feeling there are many wanna bee traders ( people who just seem too scared to get out from under there beds, these are the same people that get on HC when the market is getting hit and say “I told you so the market is going to hell and there is where it will stay” and also for the record I don’t consider my self to be a good short term trader but of course do trade some and try my best.

Regards
    Mx

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.