EXT 12.5% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

"Rock its called opportunity cost - why sit on these for *how*...

1. 1,712 Posts.
    "Rock its called opportunity cost - why sit on these for *how* long when u can take some profits now from the moves from 6s, and get back in later on when consolidation is done and the waters are calmer"

After some years, some people have learnt.

Each and ever time you buy a stock, you therefore increase your risk of failure, losing money.

If a selected stock, selected because it, for fills all your requirements as a stock that will grow, with a min of risk.
    Produce or sell a product, that will grown in demand and therefore increase in cost, to the consumer.

Then it is safer to just hold the stock over the bumps of time, (I feel sure I have stated this all before ?)

AND THERE MUST be bumps along the way !

Therefore when a corrections come, like we are now entering into, as of the 3rd or 4th of this month.

You can chose at this time, to, buy and sell a number of times chasing the golden egg, sell out totally, or just go into "park" mode, provided you have selected suitable stock, as above.

The conditions Mr Rockingham, suggested look fine to me, and these are some of the reasons why I have elected to enter EXTRACT into the park position.

Now, if I was as smart as some here, or claim to be, then I might also chase the golden egg, but I am not.
    However I conduct my market investment as a business, with a min of risk, and have found, to be a safe steady and slow climb in assest building, suits my way of life and thinking.

I also started my investments from $0...... and today now have a couple of dollars.

EXTRACT, to me is an investment.
    EXTRACT has not changed.
    EXTRACT has only improved.
    AND possibility, EXTRACT could or maybe holding the best and largest # 92 'ground' in the World today.
    Please do your own reading and draw your own conclusions.

Kind regards,
    Barry
    Disclaimer : I could be 1000% wrong.
    PS.
    And before you start, the barking dogs, yes, you know who you are, don't bother, as I will not answer dog body waste !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $13.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.6¢ $75.60K 9.052M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1075739 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1024534 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.