TRH 0.00% 83.0¢ transit holdings limited

Mitis I was just preparing one, spurred on by todays...

1. 989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 286
    Mitis

I was just preparing one, spurred on by todays action.

Broken old highs, there are no stale players up here.
    I agree in many respects that technicals in this type of stock may be fraught with danger. If you believe the long term story by all means have a play with a parcel or 2 but keep a core holding. Our last favorite stock was proof of that 50c to 12.50 to 1.50 then TO at 16.50. Balls to hold through all of that but sweet in the end.
    I am happy to top up on the 2 gems which I think have that potential. TRH being one of them. The number of shares on issue is a big plus for me in both.

The chart is a little busy. I am playing with some PFs to find the better fit... Still unclear atm.
    Fibs playing well so far and the broken white PF with trigger has served well.

TRH Oct rising trigger

Funny enough if we move the fib to account for the larger rise in Aug Sept we get almost the same target on the 161.8%. I prefer this one.

Photobucket

Indicators on both daily and weekly are not yet overbought but nearly there... for the parcels that is.

PSS Birmingham brush it off. Been there done that as early as last week. Sold CCU at 74 "knowing" I will get it lower with silver tanking. Was briefly lower but missed the 20% rise above my sell... not back in yet :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.