GTG 2.33% 4.4¢ genetic technologies limited

falling of a cliff, page-16

1. 4,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I called the company's secretary today Tom Howit and he assured me, with what he could say, that no directors / Execs have been involved with any wrongdoings, i.e insider trading missapropiation / misrepresentations or the like. Everything is still going to plan, no change and will not be going into Admin - as suggested by another ridiculous poster on this thread, (better be careful what you state next time).

Merv is stepping down, not because of anything to do with ASIC, it was a pre-agreement between him and the board last year, he celebrated his 65th, of which was recently. He will not be leaving the company, and will be involved in some capacity possibly director. But will stay as CEO until a suitable replacement is found for his position.

The frustrating thing is if when ASIC finnishes its investigation, say in giving GTG the all clear, this cannot be reported to the ASX as an announcement. however it needs to be announced when ASIC or any authority gets involved first gets involved.

Very rerasurring news IMO I bought another parcel of stock today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $6.252M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.5¢ 4.1¢ $6.24K 142.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11628 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 20106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GTG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.