PEN 0.00% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

falling share price could go to 8.5 cents, page-71

1. 96 Posts.
    i'm not sure using TA is appropriate in this situation.

the last time pen dropped below 0.088 was when the markets were in the grip of a uranium-wide irrational panic selloff at the height of the nuclear hysteria.

The situation's media coverage is hardly that extreme currently, and surely market sentiment isn't as fearful as those first days either. the allords finished in the green today.

Plus even despite the crisis continuing in those days, the sp still bounced up hard and fast just 2 days after its lows.

So for those reasons i'd be surprised if the sp dropped down to mid 8c levels again (even fleetingly) without some further extreme event... regardless of what u think you're reading into your charts.

Unfortunately there still seems plenty of seller depth above 0.100 ... but then not too many sellers until hitting a strong 0.090 resistance level.

So now that the original profit collectors have been shaken from the tree, surely this should bounce up from 0.090 sooner rather than later.

Anyone looking to get in or top up before the announcements later this month, now might be the best time ... because if the market-wide sentiment shows improvement in the next day or two, the PEN sp has potential to rebound to 0.010 fast enough to blow ur wig off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.8¢ 11.0¢ $895.0K 7.936M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 864316 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 1596253 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.