SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

falling share price, page-7

1. 14,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Last thing I will say for a bit.

Heads: 12c
    Oppies 11.5c
    - conversion cost 1.5c

Oppies usually rise and fall in advance of, or in line with movement of heads or in reflection of investor satisfaction

So the fact that oppies have not come back to 10c or 10.5c (with the 1.5c conversion cost) tells me either:

1. Holders just don't want to sell them at a loss or:
    2. Heads are oversold and someone is accumulatin gheads

To back up theory on 2. I notice some decent sized caps on both heads and oppies, and yet little selling if any on oppies

Markets reopen tonight and there's wispers of a big night on wall st / europe after greece bailout news, plus I imagien, no I would hope Terry is going to do something about this slide with a pro active update, or good news on drill string and flow rates, or hell, any of the rest of the pending and expected news.

So yes this might go lower but by all accounts it could just as easily go running back up.

Buggered if I know which though but I won't be selling yet, I'd prefer to hang on and take a small(er) loss on the chin, in return for the potential to regain a big % gain

In my LT SMSF I don't give a toss, it's going to be leaps and bouncds higher than the 20c mark in the coming 12 months so that can sit and wait

...Rant is off now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.