DMM 0.00% 5.8¢ dmc mining limited.

falling share price, page-2

1. 19,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    I wouldnt fret too much about the falling SP, as it has fallen on very low volume, and there are huge gaps in both sides of the orders.

If they come up with the goods the SP will gap up. If they dont it will gap down!.

No interest in the stock due to the risk, and the missed december ann made everyone take a step back.
    Sellers who need to sell are having to knock the price down. It's no biggie unless you are on margin, or only in for the short term.

Passport fund was the main supporter of the SP, but they stopped buying over a month ago.

It is frustrating, but there is no real reason to doubt to doubt the initial exploration on the project, as it was handled by the same company that did the exploration on SDL's project.

I guess it will be a little dysfunctional for a month or so yet, until we have some concrete facts to dig into, like how much DSO ore there might be.

What is not known is what the holders of the shares that came out of escrow today will do when their shares are listed. If they are sellers, we will take a bit of a bath in the short term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.