LEI 1.67% $20.71 leighton holdings limited

What rewards? doesn't look like for 2011 or the very near...

1. 13 Posts.
    What rewards? doesn't look like for 2011 or the very near future. The new CEO just wants to clear the deck. Potential hundreds millions write downs and all profits wipe out for this year.

Benlogan is correct... this is the 3rd down grade for the year. Sorry Valinvestor, jibbybagger and ikhutch... you can rely on past track records under a very agreesive CEO... you can even win all the contracts in the world BUT if Lei has project delays or can not execute projects without blowouts due to unforeseen circumstances i.e natural disasters or geo/political/civil unrest in foreign countries than this is the results you would expect. Why don't you guys do your research and not to be emotional about it.

I know perfectly well newspapers and financial analysis companies like (The Age) wants to sell news but would not be surprise about the negatives.

Maybe Monday is a good opportunity to buy in to Lei when it gets really ugly.
    I am sure everything will be good again once the new CEO settles with a change strategy and successful Capital raising!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.