WME 11.5% 14.5¢ west australian metals ltd

falling us dollar to advance uranium price

1. 5,331 Posts.

with the falling US dollar making all commodities cheaper for the major overseas buyers, the Europeans, Chinese, Japanese, UK it is just another fire to be lit under the uranium price if the supply demand situation wasn't bullish enough if the US dollar keeps falling the Uranium price will rise at a faster pace due to the fact it is priced in US dollars making it cheaper for overseas investors to snap it up.

Anyone who is silly enough to think that the Uranium bull market is over must have rocks in their heads, there will be times when it stalls and cools down abit but the uptrend is still firmly in place.

And the ones that will benefit the most are the ones that will be allowed to mine the uranium and that means African, Canadian, and the former Russian Republics.

Uranium explorers in those countries that produce a decent JORC resource that can sustain a mining operation of 1000 tonnes a year over a 5+ year mine life will benefit the most as countries such as China, Japan, India scramble to secure reserves to power their countries into the future.

So now the consolidation in the Uranium sector will continue at a rapid pace it will not only be fellow companies as buyers it will be countries as well.

Even the USA are taking about building new Nuclear Power Plants for the first time in 30 years if this is the case, lookout for the price of Uranium to really spike as it would put massive pressure on the supply.

All in All it is a great time to be in uranium and the spotlight will firmly be put now on the Labour National Conference in regards to scraping the 3 mine policy, and if they do look for a massive spike in interest in uranium explorers.

Happy to be holding WME as it will be a cash cow many years into the future!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.