WME 11.5% 14.5¢ west australian metals ltd

falling us dollar to advance uranium price, page-3

1. 5,331 Posts.

certainly hard to find some what you would call undervalued uranium explorers, I currently like WME, PXR, SRZ.

The way I see it is that the round of consolidation we are currently seeing will snap up the likes of SMM, MTN, NEL, BMN to companies just looking to increase they reserves. Then what will happen people will look further down the list to see what companies have a realistic chance of producing some time in the future and they would include the likes of WME,WMT in Africa and in Australia after many years of clearing red tape PNN, CUY, AGS and the likes ( sorry if I didn't list anybody's favourite just giving a few examples)

So as I see it currently it will be some of the lesser lights that a thrown into focus after the bigger names are taken out one by one. It is just a matter of trying to pick which ones will be the real winners, I think the 3 I named above each have their own strengths.

WME - known pre JORC uranium resource, based in Namibia where government friendly to uranium

PXR - some nice ground in NT near some other major players will be target of future joint venture

SRZ - awaiting results from drilling of warrior project JV with TOE

each of them I consider to be undervalued but once again that is my opinion and I sure everyone out there has their own and should DYOR!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.