MMX 0.00% 4.7¢ murchison metals ltd

Gaps always get filled in the future. There are some open Gaps...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Gaps always get filled in the future.

There are some open Gaps between $0.5 and $0.7 which should be filled out. Thats where the price is heading. Some more blood bath on the way. Its Low volume panic short selling rather than institutional investors disinvesting. None of the large holders have sold out. I would add on my holding when timing is right.

There are some open Gaps between the $2.5 and $3 which remain unfilled. You will notice that the price barely grazes the Cyan EMA and drops. The day the Cyan colored EMA resistance gets pierced convincingly and prices closes higher, there will be no turning back for MMX.

Being a mining resource broker for ore buyers in India, having heard strong positive grape-wine within the 'Boys Club' that MMX will emerge eventually with an additional entity. BFS should just be adequate to keep Mitsubishi excited.

Management have all the need to maintain confidentiality whilst negotiating possible synergies. I am sure the key investors are well informed hence they are sticking around.

Good resource for sure as i hear to get MMX coffers go Kaaachinnngggg !!!! in the future. Money will eventually be made for all who hold on.

Once on the roll, i can say that this resource is quite promising for a market like India. Thats my turf...

Long term perspective and patience is essential.

Seasoned investors, ones with vision would be buyers at this price. You never lose money in the long term investment strategy...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MMX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.