AZM 0.00% 3.2¢ azumah resources limited

The sentiments of this thread are umderstandable and I'm...

1. 376 Posts.
    The sentiments of this thread are umderstandable and I'm somewhat in agreement. Equally, Rome was not built in a day and the latest report suggests progress albeit slow.

I note with interest that..."Azumah is at a pivotal point in its growth cycle – it’s a tremendous advantage to have such a substantial resource under our belt plus development optionality and we are conscious of choosing the best path to drive shareholder value,” said Mr Stone.

“We’re first and foremost an exploration company and there’s considerable scope to increase resources given the large land position we have accumulated and the quality of our many targets,” he said.

So perhaps, part of the reason for slow progress is a strong focus on exploration, at the expense of development? Equally, the Ann does note ..."Financing and development options were also advanced during the Quarter, positively assisted by the strengthened gold price and specifically improved sentiment towards West African gold explorers and developers." So development aspects have not been entirely forgotten, and I also note the engagement of an internationally focused investor relations firm (whatever that means).

Overall my sense is of a strategy based on building a resource that will attract parties that will help with finance and development, as opposed to chasing such parties. For me this explains the slow pace and also means (IMO) that the biggest threat is still being taken over for a song - hopefully not, but ... ...Pt

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.