DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

falling, page-17

1. 171 Posts.
    ffffflorio29, barney + hellyeah give good points - your broker may be right but I think a bit too bullish. From a micro fundamental bottom up perspective I would say DLS have it all going for them with first class prospects. I am actually very keen on their gas tenements as I beleive gas is going to be the next be thing! Look at LNG for example...but they are a mid junior that need some cash with a monkey on their back being BPT who want in - read about the failed TO, but this is old news now. If you don't mind a bit of volatility then LT 2 yrs+ a great buy - but LT it might not be DLS shares you own it could be BPT or even Santos such is this game. ST is very hard to read and you need to get technical and watch the price action to make potentially good money but I agree with Hell-Y perhaps a lower entry point will come in the next 3 months if we have a technical correction on the broad market which is a 50/50 chance. I would mabey create a solid watch list with no more than 10 stocks and start making some small bets using your brokers junior list, stocks ranging from 0.05 - 0.50c or look at the home page on HC for most discussed stocks. I am a pretty impatient person so don't leave my money on the tbale for long but if you have 6-12 months I can see DLS trading in a pretty wide range 0.05 - 0.15.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.