DLS 0.00% 69.0¢ drillsearch energy limited

falling, page-4

1. 6,257 Posts.
    don't think there's manipulation, wilson....twas a red market day..what does that tell you...?..it's a thing called profit taking whilst you still can..the retail investor are in overdrive atm fearing a general september slump...betta time to take profit has been over last coupla weeks..trust me i've done that and twas easy like taking that candy..anywhichway...back to dls....it started it's run from 3.2 or so as i recall..went to 11 and of course then twas the ultimate time to take profit...well i took my last profit at 7.3 and didn't go with it up to 11..good enough for me anywhichway!..however as the rather desperate profit taking time maybe staring upon us well there's still some in dls who can take profit...right now it's still up almost 100% from it's recent run...so i'd say the profit taking may stop once there's no more trading profit to be taken from dls..and that coulda woulda shoulda be between 3.5 and 4c...simple, ain't it?..well, at least for me it is...unless something extraordinary good happens to dls i'm afraid that's the profit taking scenario we most likely cannot rule out...so best to sit back and wait...you may be able to significantly average down your holding...i may be interested again if it drops to 4 but not before...:-)cheers, anywhichway...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DLS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.