NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

False Base broken - now heading below $2, page-282

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    lets see how accurate your analysis is comes Monday 25 nov 2019

according to your bravado NEA is heading much much lower and we should have sold today based on it being an upthrust today

Ok thats your opinion except you also say due to last three posts u are fantastic and your post speak for themselves- tho slight contradiction with your hold sentiment.

I actually think its going to run higher - if you pull out the chart and look what happened in Oct and then the subsequent fall and rebound back the more logical conclusion is that after thur sell off that a rise past the near high of 3.10 is due.

Put in context of overall market move last few days and you will see whats really happening here. LT stock had moved ahead of itself upto 4$ was then subject to profit taking and some average results which accelerated the selldown which put it into a very oversold position where we are today.

what is true is that there is a lot of speculative money so we probably see some more exaggerated swings going forward until the company has a real firm foothold in the market.

Once company turns loss into profit we going to see the 4$ again - i say w/in 12 months

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.