NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

False Base broken - now heading below $2, page-562

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 191
    Thanks colonnade very glad to hear it.

I may have copped a lot of scepticism from people who don't accept or understand application of technical analysis but ultimately the aim of why I was posting and committed such a significant amount of time/TA on this one in particular was because I hoped there would be less people who lose from what looked like a professional distribution job.
    Selling climax likely kicked in later today - the initial target of $1.82 I identified earlier today ultimately ended up being just a preliminary level of support. Another reason why I usually avoid buying into gap down selling reactions as it isn't always guaranteed that it will result in a buying reaction bounce. Going to be a lot of work and lot of time required to repair from here now given how many holders are in the red.

While a 30% dump in the share price might seem like an overreaction given the 10% profit downgrade it speaks as to how well the stock was distributed in the trading range - ie the offloading of shares took months. Whoever it was that was offloading and building a short position here is pretty masterful.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1955/1955066-e08f7f6fec5d42a9034e20b7e89cca45.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.