NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

False Base broken - now heading below $2, page-569

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    I posted the following yesterday (slightly edited below) but must have forgotten to append the chart - here it is. Price ultimately stopped at $1.71 so my calculation was a few cents out but it is only meant to be a guide - so near enough in charting terms. Hope it holds above this for those still onboard.

Based on the recent price action my best estimate of a bottom is $1.77 - so it is pretty much there.How's it arrived at (in case anyone thinks its done with hindsight)? Price made what is best described as what some might call a very rough inverted cup and handle pattern (marked in red) where there were two rises and falls back to $2.36 resistance. The latter 'inverted cup' had a high of $2.95 - meaning it fell back 59 cents. Take 59 cents away from the resistance level ($2.36 red dashed line) and you have $1.77 (The green target line is $1.75 due to how the extension points have been placed on the chart).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1955/1955887-e815731c96c25ba6457243369fa043b3.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.