NEA 0.00% $2.10 nearmap ltd

Personally, i can't see a further drop below the recent low...

1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Personally, i can't see a further drop below the recent low unless there is a global sell off of some sort. Lets hope not.
    I suppose confidence in a stock comes from knowing the company and its products well. NEA has a clear advantage over its competitors purely based on the quality of imagery and its frequency of capture. Our business uses Nearmap on a daily basis and has done so for the last 7 years. Trialed both Spookfish and Metromap for a while but although these had slightly cheaper plans, the resolution and clearness of the imagery was not as good. The coverage is also much better with Nearmap as many regional towns are fully captured and large cities captured past the fringes. You also have a good history of images now which are invaluable for many businesses and local governments.
    I don't like comparing NEA with other tech stocks as they are in a totally different category. Growth is generally slower with aerial imagery as businesses are often conservative in signing up on 12 month plans and many still think imagery should be free (thanks to Google). Once they sign up though, they never leave. Take my word.
    Good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.