RED 2.70% 36.0¢ red 5 limited

I just wonder if the bigger insto's are now trying to shake the...

1. 1,870 Posts.
    I just wonder if the bigger insto's are now trying to shake the tree a bit, to get those shaky holders out of the way. Of course thats my optimistic view since I believe that the insto's now rule the roost and we have to wait patiently for them to make the pace.

But for a share that has an NPV based valuation of around 30 cents at the moment at current gold price I'm sure they are not going to push too hard whilst there are sellers out there - but they know that the value will finally be their's for the taking!

Mapawa is still probably a couple weeks at least away for assay results, and by the way, NO ONE will know, even at Siana, if there is gold in the drill core - unless it is visible (which is not characteristic of these porphyry systems). Remember most gold in these systems runs way less than 1 g/t and you can't pan it - and there is no way they would be wasting core on panning anyway!

So don't be concerned that Mapawa is the reason, and even if the first hole was not to get the core of mineralisation, just the sniff they have referred to in that last announcement suggests to me they are on a winner - remember that Boyongan was "discovered" in about hole number 8!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RED (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $2.448B
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.8¢ 36.0¢ $9.825M 26.88M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 1862724 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 2312588 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RED (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.