False Claims Regarding Sweden, page-5

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    "change the word to boys and you could equally point the finger at another religion"

So I have a point in that you should take what a police officer says with a grain of salt. I am more inclined to believe all of the other reports than a police officer who woujld have to toe the PC line. The french and British police have said there are no no-go-zones. If you are to believe that, you would believe that there is Santa Clause.

After watching several documentaries and knowing all about Tommy Robinson, I have ZERO faith or trust in what the police say or do. I don't blame the police because it is coming from above. Political correctness allowed the raping of girls for over a decade. PC saw a father get arrested, not the perps inside raping his daughter when the father went to the house to stop it. PC allowed a young girl to be raped by 5 men and instead of the police arresting the 5 men who raped the 12yo, it was the 12yo who got arrested for underage drinking.

When i hear of police cover ups all over Europe, it is hard to take the word of a policeman who we know would be burnt for telling the truth.

I have ZERO faith in your original post and it is good that you admitted I have plenty of reasons to be sceptical.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.