DJIA 0.31% 26,683 dow jones industrials

false rally set up?, page-14

1. 8,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    cotik... what about CNBC is an absolute joke if you don't mind enlighting us? "Mainstream media" Er I hardly think CNBC is mainstream media. How many times have you watched it and how long do you watch for?? It peeves me off when people knock it to be honest. It's not a joke as you say and if anything it really does assist with getting a feel about what the current sentiment is in the states and around the globe on any given day.

To call that network (because thats what it is - 24/7) "an absolute joke" is mind boggling and ignorant considering you have an obvious interest in the share market! ""The mainstram media have no idea"" I think you have no idea imo. None! As if CNBC is mainstream.. unbelievable comment imo.

Coal King pointed out that the credit markets are rumoured to have frozen up again because he saw it on CNBC, how is that a "joke" as you put it? If he hadn't have watched it he wouldn't know it now. ,Imo CNBC is cutting edge (sure there are some t*ssers on it) but generally speaking it's very informative INDEED.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DJIA (INDEXDJX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.