XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

Volt I'm finding it hard to understand what the social mood is...

1. 3,191 Posts.
    Volt I'm finding it hard to understand what the social mood is at the moment. Knowing it does help a lot to figure out the longer term trends of the markets, better in many respects than using technical analysis and fundamentals IMHO. So what is the current social mood? I look around me and see a lot of my friends and relatives very apprehensive with ever growing national debt and false promises yet at the same time either optimistic or much blind faith in the incumbent government being able to keep things under control. Perhaps this means the markets will gyrate wildly up and down for some time until the social mood is finally settled. One thing I'm almost certain of though. Whoever wins this election will face some horrible times ahead as we move into a deep recession or worse, and most likely be booted out at the following election for a long time. So, perhaps people should vote for the party they don't like and don't want to have for the long haul in the years or even decades ahead :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.