XJO 1.25% 7,777.7 s&p/asx 200

hi guys just had a look at Merriman for this week - seems a...

1. 15,338 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 687
    hi guys just had a look at Merriman for this week - seems a major week in astro finance interesting read prob the most important one I have read in a long time...Saturn-Uranus cycle week (remember back to the beginning of this bad mess and it was this exact cycle which started it) heres some extracts of importance:

"And now we head into the fifth and final Saturn-Uranus opposition next week. Uranus obeys no rules and has no respect for any support or resistance level. It can exceed both in quick fashion, and after doing that, it can either reverse or accelerate its downside breakout, since every cycle low and high are lower than the preceding one. "

"Short-Term Geocosmics
    We are now entering the fifth and deepest layer of the Cardinal Climax, July 21-August 21, and maybe lasting into early October when Venus turns retrograde. You remember the last Venus retrograde, right? That was on March 6, 2009, which was one of the two potential dates for the 18-year cycle trough. The other possibility was October 10, 2002. That was also a Venus retrograde, and every eight years, it repeats its retrograde from the same sector of the zodiac (this time Scorpio, as in 2002). It is a good time to look for this current bear market to end if the DJIA cannot exceed 10,800 first."

"But this week is important for many other reasons as well. On July 23-24, Jupiter will go stationary retrograde, in exact square to Pluto. Pluto rules debt and the potential of loss through destruction (i.e. drought, for example), and Jupiter exaggeration. On Monday, July 26, Saturn will make its fifth and final opposition to Uranus, a 45-year cycle that coincides with sudden, unexpected events and a possible crisis. Uranus with Saturn also rules things like earthquakes, tornadoes, hurricanes, and natural acts of destruction when Pluto is also involved as it is in this case."

..."So let me say it really simply. We are entering a time band of perhaps the most powerful geocosmics signatures of a lifetime. Weve never seen anything quite like what we are about to witness in the next month. So we dont really know what to expect, except the unexpected" .......

full article http://www.mmacycles.com/weekly-preview/mma-comments-for-the-week/mma-ciomments-for-the-week-beginning-july-19,-2010/

(sorry not apt to be able to hyper link!!)

Volt I feel ur 24 hour pain been trying to trade the AU market in the Northerm Hemisphere 24 hour day not fun makes u feel a bit alienish with lack of sleep :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.