XJO 0.88% 7,959.3 s&p/asx 200

faltering friday, page-93

1. 18,874 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 93
    Intuition,
    I think you'd better re read my post again.
    I wasn't saying his calls of direction where wrong, but the some calls on candle patterns where bit doggey, which is quite important. Imo
    This was a very important pattern at a pivotal time in the chart.
    Most Candle traders would have been thinking much the same as me a no trade on the long side unless a small up last night and it being a Friday as well as due to the unconfirmed Hammer (Yes BD a Hammer not a Dragon Fly the 200ma hid the small upper wick on my chart so I do apologies to Mongo the candle guru on this one..lol this has been a on going discussion come banter or friendly feud between us on the point "do candle patterns work" he doesn't believe in them, but just called that one..Lol

Then they would have been looking to go long on Monday.
    But they also keeping a close eye on the open, for as I said this could go either way 60/40 with the open below the last close it was a signal for a short..

Heres some more of my post that you left out and due to the candle pattern not confirming.."If it fails" means not confirming.

"I think tonight will be much the same if it close's in the Green by one or 2 points expect a break up on Monday night...imo
    If it fails eg - 150/200 odd pts at least tonight tops in..."
    Didn't it do that?
    Now there is another Lower High it now needs to make a Higher Low..imo
    Pete.
    BD As we know Hammers can also be Inverted "Hangman" making Top's & Bottom's) and thanks for the link its a good one on candles...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.