DUO 0.00% 0.9¢ dourado resources limited

Family and tech

1. 1,190 Posts.
    Yesterday I was doing some work in North Perth and an Italian lady said to me something like ‘its not so much where you live, it is where your family live.’ ie very family focused. Her brother in law was there and he agreed wholeheartedly.

Anyway Peter Del Fante was Italian and so to are the founding solicitors Steinepreis Paganin. In Peter DF previous company, they also used the same solicitors. Steinpresis family are well educated and play many roles in WA resources sector and they even have a multi lingual Rhodes Scholar in the family with one of her many languages being fluent Italian. Paganin family I am sure are a good upright family as well.

I think it is fair to say the solicitor and Peter DF may have been genuine friends. Maybe with the families know each other like Italians do.

Two days after Christmas 2014, Peter DF dies suddenly and it is definitely fair to say under substantial financial stress. I will not go in that side of things.
    I assume the solicitor friends attended his funeral and probably thought to themselves, I wish I could have done something to help my friend and now his mourning family. Hence within a week Peter Wall (also an employee / junior partner of Steinepreis Paganin) becomes a director of DUO and totally changes the course of the company to being a shell company with a single mining tenement and massive tax loss (that they may or may not be able to utilize) and with the idea of introducing a tech company to the shell.

So I would suspect the tech company will be something good and good in the long term to restore the Del Fante families well-being. MTO I could be wrong.

I brought last week and today and have a bid in at 0.002

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.