Look at it sideways for a momentThe illegal Bedouin is dealt...

1. 375 Posts.
    Look at it sideways for a moment

The illegal Bedouin is dealt with by the Israeli because they see the settlement as illegal.

For the moment, suspend your view they poisoned the people - the report says they crop-dusted the fields not the people.

They didnt shoot at them, they didnt bomb them they didnt atttack them with suicide bombers.

On the other hand the Palestians take offense at the Jewish settlements claiming they are illegal.

Can you not see an inequity in the response of the Palestinians as compared to the Israeli response?

It would seem both have grievances and claims. But one results in slaughter and the other in a loss of crop.

I guess the next step in this debate fullguy would be to pose the logical question.

If the Israelis allow the Bedouins to settle, plant and make the areas as their own, do the Palestinians have to reciprocate?

The other thing that just struck me is if they are Bedouin - nomadic tribes - I cant recall them or other nomads hanging about to till, plant, cultivate and reap a land crop. Isn't really nomadic is it?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.