JMS 11.9% 18.5¢ jupiter mines limited.

I believe that is why there were many votes against the company...

1. 1,466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    I believe that is why there were many votes against the company remuneration and directors. If the company is going to go into cruise control, then the management fat needs to be cut or kept in check. There isn't much going on from now apart from maintaining the current system in place so that production runs smoothly.

Despite the trade wars the Mn Ore price hasn't dropped. In fact it went up over 6$ last week. Not much Chinese steel exports to USA (From what i read only 2-4%). Mn prices have risen during the winter months as well. Most of it boils down to domestic Mn and that has been falling massively. Price of Mn has indeed been volatile but low prices always lead to higher prices later on.

South african supply currently constrained by their infrastructure. So not expecting much more supply increases in the medium term. This is in general and not just JMS specific.

At the moment, JMS is getting rid of low grade stuff in good market conditions. On top of that, since they maxed out their rail already, they are using road transport which will boost revenue but also increase cost. So when things go south, you can expect JMS to maintain the margins by bringing out the high grade stuff and sticking to rail.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.025(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $362.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 17.5¢ $2.284M 12.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 85000 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 88288 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.